Magno-flo is the UK's leading vehicle emission reduction device with proven results in lowering harmful greenhouse gases.
It's the only fuel conditioning unit of its kind to have undergone successful bench-testing by The Bolton Institute, results which categorically proved the efficacy of our product.
Magno-flo has also been trialed and tested by Ford Motor Company, resulting in Ford’s entire Dagenham and Southampton LGV delivery fleet being fitted with the Magno-flo Truck Unit.
More recently, extensive engine oil analysis has been successfully completed by the British Coal Laboratories on behalf of, Terex UK Ltd. Those laboratory tests proved categorically, without any question of doubt, that use of the Magno-flo device produces amazing results.
No other fuel conditioning unit, or alleged fuel-saving device, has ever been subjected to such rigorous testing or achieved the standard of credibility that the Magno-flo unit has attained. We also now have a patent-pending.
We are often asked, 'If this device is so good, why doesn't everyone have one?' The question is always asked by those who haven't tried it or who claim it can't work. However, in 30 + years, we have never had a device returned.
- 7-23% better fuel economy
- Less wear and tear on the engine, with a 50% decrease in oil usage
- 'Smoother' running engine
- Increased torque and, equally important, extended engine life
- Fewer emissions, due to the cleaner burn
- Less carbon damage to the EGR valve and the exhaust system with a 65% reduction in harmful contaminates
- Adapted to fit petrol, diesel, and bio-fuels
- Significant reduction in noise pollution
- Ease of fitting
- Does not break into the fuel line, and therefore has no effect on the manufacturer’s warranty
- No moving parts, no maintenance
- Easily transferable from vehicle to vehicle
- Lifetime warranty!
How Magno-Flo Works
What is the the science behind It?
What do the magnets do?
What do they look like?
Is there a guarantee?
What happens when magnetizing fuel?
NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) causes a wide variety of health and environmental impacts because of various compounds and derivatives in the family of nitrogen oxides, including nitrogen dioxide, nitric acid, nitrous oxide and nitrates.
Ground-level Ozone (Smog) - is formed when NOx and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) react in the presence of heat and sunlight. Children, people with lung diseases such as asthma, and people who work or exercise outside, are susceptible to adverse effects such as damage to lung tissue and reduction in lung function.
Tests on vehicle emissions, with and without Magno-Flo produced the following results:
Test at FAST idle WITHOUT:
CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) 1.80%
NOx (Oxides of Nitrogen) 320ppm
Test at FAST idle WITH:
CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) 1.70%
NOx (Oxides of Nitrogen) 200ppm